Hong Kong, China – 11th Dec, 2019 – OceanX Technology Limited, Active e-Solution Limited and Sangfor Technologies Inc. organized the “How to Secure Your Enterprise Information?” workshop on 6th Dec, 2019, which was held in Central Plaza.
The workshop introduced OceanX ECM:
- Comprehensive ECM System
- OceanX ECM is a comprehensive enterprise content management system which includes Document Capture, Document Processing/Workflow, Document Management System, Office and Outlook Add-in and Share function. It is not only store hard copy and softcopy, but also manage document life cycle.
- All Documents are Encrypted
- All documents stored in ECM are encrypted with AES 256. IT users could not open those files directly from file system which is outside ECM.
- Securely Collaborate with Internal and External Users (Customers, Partners and Consultants)
- OceanX Share is the best way to share documents to internal and external users securely. It controls access to shared documents with password control, view / print / download control, expiry date of the shared documents and control how many times a shared document to be access. It has Share History which allows users to know when and how a shared document is being access. Documents are stored in a secure link, users can share the link to others by email.
- Unique Roles and Permissions Function
- Administrator in ECM could not access to documents stored in ECM. Permission to documents must be assigned to users or groups directly to level to the tree the user belongs to and this action is logged in the Activity log.
The participants responded enthusiastically and raised a lot of questions about OceanX ECM.
Through the workshop, the participants showed great interest in encryption, BuildingBlocks, Office / Outlook integration and OceanX Capture.
OceanX will continue to listen to clients’ needs, understand their industry requirements and upgrade enterprise content management solution with better and more efficient functions to meet fast-growing markets.